Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rich & Ian's DM Challenge Rap sheet!

Open Water's are rollin'
Customer's are rollin'
Everything I own is mine it aint stolen!
A girl runs up with something to prove,
So don't just stand there- Bust a move girls!

The Big Boss Jim is trying to look slim,
In 5 days from now he'll be trim,
He's hoping you will register as fast as you can
I'm here to tell you all, its a dam dope plan!

Who said g has an active libido,
Frenchie's pimpin' & stylin' with a tight speedo
Celine walks in & we all start the betting,
there's one more girl that Dan thinks he will be getting!
First G is thinkin & then he starts blinkin',
Celine looks back & think that he's winkin',
She thinks he's kind of cute so she winks back,
& now he's feeling really firm cause this girl is stacked!

This bar is jumpin. The base is pumpin.
Look at a girl & your heart starts thumping.
I said I want to dance to a different groove.
I just made it as a DM I got nothing to prove!

Words & Music- Rick
Dreadful performances- Rich & Ian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.